Host Responsibility Workshop
Staff Serving Alcohol
Group Training for Host Responsibility
A Host Responsibility course is for any organisation that serves alcohol. This training will get all of your staff on the same page with their obligations relating to responsible serving of alcohol. For existing Duty managers, it will act as a refresher course.
Delivered in 2.5 hours in your workplace. Flexible times available so we can accommodate hours that will fit in best with your staff.
- Gives staff usable techniques to keep your business a reputable and responsible drinking environment.
- Reduce incidents which will Improve job satisfaction and business reputation.
- Reduce the chances of fines or increased annual licensing fees.
- Meets the training requirement of your Host Responsibility plan.
A Host Responsibility course can be tailored to your organisation’s specific license conditions – Our qualified specialist tutors are able to address challenges specific to your business and focus on real-life scenarios by answer questions throughout the course. We give context to the information by sharing useful industry knowledge and stories and make it relevant for your staff.
A photo of your Alcohol Licence is needed or we can keep it general.
- The legal requirements of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Your workplace licence conditions
- Preventing service of alcohol to minors – including how to check ID
- Identifying, managing and preventing intoxication
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Service intervention
- All aspects of host responsibility relevant to your workplace
All staff attendees will be awarded completion certificates, and the licensed premises will be given a letter as evidence of alcohol compliance training.
Recognised as a Quality Training Organisation – Our organisation is NZQA accredited and has a highly confident rating with NZQA. This is the highest category a training organisation can achieve and indicates NZQA are highly confident in our educational quality and performance.
The course costs will be invoiced, and payment is required before the course, unless previously agreed. Note no Certificates can be issued until payment is made in full.
Host Responsibility Workshop Enquiry
We’ll confirm that we can come to your region and can discuss available dates with you.
For Individual Duty Manager Training ...
A LCQ Certificate is required to become a Duty Manager. Private Group Training for LCQ Certificates are also available.
Show all LCQ course Options Click the Upcoming Courses button use Category to find the next course for Online Zoom, Distance Learning or a specific location.